A teacher, Lisa Tremblay, at All Saints preschool filed a false report with DCF against the father of a student. She filed this report at the request of the Mother, whom was trying to gather false evidence against the father to win a custody battle.

I am appalled that a "woman of Faith" and an instructor of children would degrade herself in such a manner.

I am pursuing charges against her personally and possibly the school.

If you value your privacy at all, DO NOT EVER SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL. The entire establishment is a joke. I cannot believe we paid money to have these careless people "care" for our child!!!

Had an Experience with All Saints Pre School?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #650353

Does this teacher has any previous arrest. It seems the same face with somebody arrested in 2007 in Sarasota FL

periodddd

tell me about it theyll suck ur wallet dry

You have children in pre-school, but still haven't figured out that not everybody connected with an alleged Christian organization isn't actually a Christian.In fact of all the people that I know that go to church at least once a week and some more often, very few of them behave like Christians.

Are you by any chance the father?If not this isn't any of your business.

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more