A teacher, Lisa Tremblay, at All Saints preschool filed a false report with DCF against the father of a student. She filed this report at the request of the Mother, whom was trying to gather false evidence against the father to win a custody battle.

I am appalled that a "woman of Faith" and an instructor of children would degrade herself in such a manner.

I am pursuing charges against her personally and possibly the school.

If you value your privacy at all, DO NOT EVER SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL. The entire establishment is a joke. I cannot believe we paid money to have these careless people "care" for our child!!!

Had an Experience with All Saints Pre School?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #650353

Does this teacher has any previous arrest. It seems the same face with somebody arrested in 2007 in Sarasota FL

periodddd

tell me about it theyll suck ur wallet dry

You have children in pre-school, but still haven't figured out that not everybody connected with an alleged Christian organization isn't actually a Christian.In fact of all the people that I know that go to church at least once a week and some more often, very few of them behave like Christians.

Are you by any chance the father?If not this isn't any of your business.

Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-ready Program Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more